Wind Project Development
WINData, LLC is a veteran engineering company that provides professional wind project development services to the wind industry. WINData wind project work comprises over 15 GW of wind farms and conceptual developments across the United States.
WINData’s pioneering work in the 1990’s and early 2000’s contributed significantly to the wind energy projects on the Blackfeet Reservation, Cut Bank, Ethridge and Judith Gap in Montana; the Columbia River Gorge in Washington and Oregon and near Casper, Wyoming
WINData provides a full range of wind energy project services from initial met program design, resource analysis, land work, plant design and permitting to negotiation of Interconnection and Power Purchase Agreements and plant construction and commissioning. Our Principals have been integral in wind project origination since 1991 and have significant experience in every aspect of the business from initial land owner relations to negotiations with power off-takers.
Professional Technical Services
WINData offers the following comprehensive professional services to clients:
- Utility and energy business consulting
- Identification and origination of wind development opportunities
- Project scoping, development strategy and bid formulation
- Technical team assembly, leadership and management
- Wind resource assessment and meteorological science
- Wind project micro-siting, project design and output modeling
- Conducting meetings with land owners, communities, Utilities, stakeholders, governmental agencies and tribes
- Contract and agreement formulation, negotiation and execution
- Technical writing and presentations