Met Tower Upgrades
WINData LLC supplies a complete range of equipment and services for met towers. These include instrument upgrades, repairs, and complete rehabilitation options to met tower owners and asset managers.
- Rewiring existing instruments
- Replacing broken or defective instruments
- Upgrading current instruments with higher fidelity instruments
- Reprogramming data loggers
- Replacing data loggers with WINData’s high fidelity, real-time loggers
- Adjusting met tower installations
- Rehabilitating or replacing met tower foundations
Depending on the met tower’s conditions or requirements of the job, some projects can be performed without lowering the tower.Contact WINData for an estimate of your project’s requirements.
- Governor visits wind farm near Fairfield
- Choteau Acantha Article – Industrial wind farm has broken ground in county–pub 3-30-16–
- Great Falls Tribune – Construction back on track at WINData’s Greenfield Wind farm after delay over taxes
- North American Windpower: Clean Power Plan: A Climate Change Civil War In Court?
- North American Windpower: Report: U.S., Mexico Winds Continued Below Normal Trend During Q2
windatanow Marty Wilde selection design Towers site utility wind project construction potential windata wind engineering energy renewable speed Dick Anderson construction Fairfield Wind Montana Renewable Energy expert wind data NorthWestern Energy WINData LLC. wind industry Wind Energy Greenfield Wind project met NRG installation wind resource assessment met towers equipment business wind assessment Montana Wind Energy Projects systems resource Montana Wind Energy forecasting wind project management wind data analysis development services meteorological