Met Tower Upgrades
WINData LLC supplies a complete range of equipment and services for met towers. These include instrument upgrades, repairs, and complete rehabilitation options to met tower owners and asset managers.
- Rewiring existing instruments
- Replacing broken or defective instruments
- Upgrading current instruments with higher fidelity instruments
- Reprogramming data loggers
- Replacing data loggers with WINData’s high fidelity, real-time loggers
- Adjusting met tower installations
- Rehabilitating or replacing met tower foundations
Depending on the met tower’s conditions or requirements of the job, some projects can be performed without lowering the tower.Contact WINData for an estimate of your project’s requirements.
- Governor visits wind farm near Fairfield
- Choteau Acantha Article – Industrial wind farm has broken ground in county–pub 3-30-16–
- Great Falls Tribune – Construction back on track at WINData’s Greenfield Wind farm after delay over taxes
- North American Windpower: Clean Power Plan: A Climate Change Civil War In Court?
- North American Windpower: Report: U.S., Mexico Winds Continued Below Normal Trend During Q2
wind resource assessment Wind Energy NRG wind industry NorthWestern Energy systems WINData LLC. wind data design installation Dick Anderson construction wind project construction Montana Wind Energy Projects selection Greenfield Wind utility energy Montana Renewable Energy development wind business meteorological Fairfield Wind speed resource met towers windatanow forecasting Marty Wilde Montana Wind Energy wind data analysis expert services wind assessment project management windata met site potential Towers equipment renewable wind engineering project