Posts Tagged ‘wind project construction’
Wind Plant Design
- Published on Saturday, 14 September 2013 19:12
- 0 Comments
WINData uses wind resource assessment, site topographical conditions, site and county permitting requirements, military clearance and FAA permits to layout wind turbine arrays to optimize output of a wind plant design. WINData has designed many wind plants has extensive experienced modeling wind plant output.
WINData also has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Utility and energy business technical understanding
- Identify and spearhead development opportunities
- Project scoping, development strategy and bid formulation
- Technical team leader and project manager
- Wind resource assessment and meteorological science
- Project design and modeling
- Conduct meetings with land owners, communities, Utilities, stakeholders, governmental agencies and tribes
- Contract and agreement formulation, negotiation and execution
- Technical writing
- Published on Saturday, 14 September 2013 19:11
- 0 Comments
WINData offers a full range of wind energy consulting services for resource selection, siting and analysis of site potential.Our wind energy consultants have been in the siting business since 1991 and have been involved in every aspect of the business from initial land owner relations to negotiations with power off-takers.
WINData stresses project suitability, comprehensive site analysis, investment quality proposals, community acceptance and an environmentally benign design approach. Our clients include landowners, investors, large-scale wind developers, real estate developers, law firms, utilities, federal, tribal and state governmental agencies and other clients across the nation and worldwide.
From project conceptualization, feasibility assessments and initial development work to investment finance due diligence and construction project management, WINData provides deep domain experience and crucial expertise in the development of superior wind projects, wind portfolios and project pipelines.